White Water Rafting Trip
45TH ANNUAL WHITE WATER RAFTING TRIP
JULY 6 – 9, 2023
Cantrell Ultimate Rafting
49 Cantrell Dr, Fayetteville, WV 25840
JOIN US FOR A WEEKEND OF CAMPING, RAFTING, TUBING, FELLOWSHIP, CAMPFIRE MEETINGS AND HIKING ADVENTURES!!
Registration Cost and Booking Information
Rafting Trip Sat 7/8: $90.00 Camping Thurs-Sun $42.00 7/6-7/9 ($14/night)
Contact (304) 877-8235/ cantrellultimaterafting.com to book.
Group Reservation Under ‘SHEVANA’
Call to reserve your rafting spot with a $25 deposit per person.
Payment in full due by June 6th.
Additional activities available at cost through Cantrell.
10AM Tubing Friday, Rafting Saturday
For more information contact:
Peyton C (804)303-3024, Bailey R (772)773-0713 or Mike B (540) 933-6241
Hosted by: Out of the Cage, Save Uranus, and Welcome Home of SHEVANA
WHAT TO BRING:
- Tent and sleeping bag plus any camping supplies such as flashlights, bug spray, rain jacket, hats, sunscreen, camp chairs, towel, personal toiletries. Showers on site.
- Warm clothes for rafting – bathing suit plus non-cotton clothing for rafting as the river can be chilly. Aqua shirts or Sun Protective (spf) shirts are ideal.
- Food (Non-perishable and/or a cooler). There are spots to have a fire so if you have campfire cookware bring it along.
- Tennis shoes, water shoes or sandals that strap to your feet to wear in the river. FLIP FLOPS ARE NOT PERMITTED FOR RAFTING OR TUBING. **Don’t Forget**
- Life vest and an inner tube for Tubing on Friday. VEST IS REQUIRED FOR TUBING.
- If you have an air pump to help inflate tubes, please bring it!
- Bring your sponsor, sponsee, a newcomer. Invite everyone you know!