The Regional Vice Treasurer position is currently open.
If you or someone you know is willing to serve please attend the next RSC to be nominated
5A. VICE TREASURER DUTIES
- Attends all Regional Service Committee meetings.
- Verifies for accuracy all financial transactions and the reconciliation of the bank statements of the previous two months activity following the RSC.
- Submits written report to each RSC detailing the findings of all activities following the last RSC.
- Co-facilitates the annual August budget meeting.
- Assists with the audit of the accounts at the end of the Treasurers term.
- Becomes automatic nominee for Treasurer position when it becomes open and does not need to be nominated
5B. VICE TREASURER QUALIFICATIONS
- 5 years clean time.
- 1 years Area and/or Regional experience. (188th)
- Willingness and desire to serve and transition to Treasurer position at the end of the Treasurer’s term.
- 2 year term, 4 year commitment.
- Knowledge and/or willingness to develop skills in bookkeeping or accounting.
- A solid foundation of experience with the Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions and Twelve Concepts of Narcotics Anonymous and willingness to answer questions asked by the body of the Conference concerning this.
- Time and resources needed to be an active participant.